Las Coloradas & Rio Lagartos
A whole day dedicated to nature, beginning with the visit of Las Coloradas, also known as “the pink sea of Yucatan”. The color of the water is due to the high concentration of salt that has the bottom, which makes it a real show. Afterword we will move to the village of Rio Lagartos, located on the edge of a mysterious lagoon, also known as “the sanctuary of the pink flamingo”. Here lives more than 320 species of birds, between the mangroves that are the natural scenography of the place.
ITINERARY (from Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya and Tulum)
- Pick-up at the meeting point and departure to Las Coloradas
- Visit Las Coloradas saltwater pools
- Transfer to Rio Lagartos village
- Boat Tour of Natural Lagoon with wildlife sighting
- Stop at the Salinas and free time to take a natural mud bath.
- Lunch in Rio Lagartos village
- Back to the Hotel